- Gluten Free Flour (1 cup)
- Cacao Powder (1/2 cup)
- Baking Powder (1 tsp)
- Brown Sugar (1 cup)
- Dark Chocolate Chips (1 cup)
- Vanilla Bean Extract (1 tsp)
- Pink Himalayan Salt (1/4 tsp)
- Egg (2)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1/4 cup)
- Butter (1/4 cup - melted)
- Walnuts (1/2 cup - chopped)
- Zucchini (1)
Heat the oven to 180°C.
Sift the flour, cacao powder, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Melt the butter.
Combine the butter, sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla in a mixing bowl using a whisk.
Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients using a spatual.
Grate the zucchini and cut up the walnuts.
Add the zucchini and walnuts to the mix and combine.
Add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips and stir to combine.
Pour the mix into a baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top.
Bake for 45-55 minutes. It is ready when an inserted skewer (or fork) comes out clean.
Leave to cool in the dish on a wire rack for 15 mins before removing.
Enjoy! I like to serve mine with some natural yoghurt.